“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” I Thessalonians 5:16-18
Sunday worship is at 10:00 am.
We worship and praise God for his Word which is read at every service followed by an inspirational message from our Minister. We worship God in prayers of adoration, confession and thanksgiving. We praise God with music led by our Music Director. We pray to God for guidance in our prayers of intercession. We celebrate Holy Communion on the first Sundays of March, June, October and December.
Our worship service also features a Time for Young Christians.
Our Sanctuary is wheelchair accessible.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Protocols have been implemented to mitigate the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus:
- Physical distancing measures are in effect
- Requirements for masks are in effect
- Hand sanitizing and disinfecting measures are in effect
- “Well-being” assessment is in effect
- No congregational singing
- Sunday school and toddler care are not provided during worship service
- No Coffee Hour after the worship service
To be well prepared, please read the COVID-19 Protocols for Congregants prior to returning to worship.
VIRTUAL WORSHIP VIA ZOOM
If you prefer, you can follow our worship service via zoom. Please contact Rev. Reine at email@example.com and she will send you the zoom meeting invitation.
SPECIAL WORSHIP SERVICES
Please watch for Holy Communion and Special Worship Services announcements in the Coming Events section of our website!
- Family Services (January & November)
- Black Heritage Service (February)
- Ash Wednesday Service and Communion
- Maundy Thursday Service and Communion
- Good Friday Service
- Easter Sunday Service and Communion
- Anniversary Sunday (April)
- Youth Service (June)
- Remembrance Sunday (November)
- Christmas Pageant (December)
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service (December)